GVWR 20,000 lb.
Appalachian's unique top deck three car hauler trailer is ideally suited for in town deliveries with it's manueverable 41' overall length. The center section is hinged and swings up to load the top deck. Full load stability is better than a three car wedge due to the low center of gravity of the middle vehicle. This three car hauler trailer comes standard with 10' aluminum ramps and load range E radial tires.
20,000 LB GVWR PROFESSIONAL SERIES TOP DECK THREE CAR HAULER TRAILER
GVWR 20,000 lb. - Capacity 15,000 lb. with 5,000 lb. Hitchload
33' STANDARD IN STOCK LENGTH $8,499
- 3 - 7,000 lb. STRAIGHT EZ-lube axles with 6 wheel brakes
- Heavy duty slipper spring suspension
- 235/80 R16-load range E 10 ply rating RADIAL tires
- 33’ long, 24” wide ridged mesh runners on bottom deck
- 10' long topdeck with 24" wide ridged mesh runners
- Stake pockets with rub rail
- Easy storing 10' aluminum slide-in back ramps
- Heavy duty fenders
- Dual 12,000 lb. dropfoot jacks
- Adjustable 2 5/16 gooseneck coupler
- Toolbox with lockable lid
- Primed and painted with two topcoats of acrylic enamel with hardener
- Break away kit, reflective tape, safety chains, and sealed beam lighting
RECOMMENDED TIRE UPGRADE FOR 20,000 GVWR TRAILER
"PREMIUM" 235/85 R16 LOAD RANGE G 14 PLY RATING RADIAL TIRES
$600 FOR SIX TIRES.
SPARE - $250.00
- 235/80 R16 10 ply spare - $170
- King pin hitch - $100