Low Profile / 2 Ft Fixed Sides
GVWR 7,000 lb.
Appalachian's base hydraulic dump trailers have 2' fixed sides with a dump-and-spread tailgate. A powerful single stage cylinder with a self-contained hydraulic system makes it ideal for homeowner use. 3,500 lb. axles with 4-wheel brakes and 15” tires provide a long lasting running gear. Adding the optional loading ramps to this handy dump trailer will allow you to load your garden tractor or other equipment.
7,000 LB GVWR STANDARD DUTY
LOW PROFILE DUMP TRAILER
GVWR 7,000 lb. - Capacity 5,800 lb.with 1,200 lb. Hitchload - Ramp Capacity 5,800 lb.
10 FT x 72 IN STANDARD IN STOCK LENGTH $4,199
- 3,500 lb. STRAIGHT EZ-lube axles with 4 wheel brakes
- Double eye spring suspension
- 205/75D15 load range C 6ply rating BIAS tires
- 5" channel frame and tongue
- Heavy gauge floor with 16" cross member spacing
- 2' fixed sides with dump and spread tailgate
- 4 D-rings on deck
- Hydraulic pump with deep cycle marine battery in fully enclosed tool box
- Single stage hydraulic cylinder
- Heavy duty fenders
- 2 5/16" A-frame coupler
- Top wind jack
- Primed and painted with two topcoats of acrylic enamel with hardener
- Break away kit, reflective tape, safety chains, and sealed beam lighting
- Loading ramps - $100
- 15” BIAS spare - $100