10" Channel or 12" I-Beam Frame / 3" Channel Crossmembers 24" O.C
Our standard duty 10 ton gooseneck trailer is constructed with a 10" channel frame. Running gear is oil bath tandem dual axles. Stake pockets with rub rail, dovetail with spring-assist swing-up loading ramps, a tool tray, a single 12K drop foot jack, and an adjustable gooseneck coupler are all included on this basic gooseneck trailer.
22,000 LB GVWR STANDARD DUTY
FLATBED GOOSENECK TRAILER-TANDEM DUAL
GVWR 22,000 lb. - Capacity 18,000 lb. with 4,000 lb. Hitchload
Ramp Capacity 18,000 lb.
25 FT. STANDARD IN STOCK LENGTH $6,999
Shorter length available- same price as standard length.
- 10,000 lb. oil bath braking axles
- Heavy duty slipper spring suspension
- 750/16 load range F 12 ply rating BIAS tires
- 10" channel main frame (only available while current stock lasts)
- We are switching the main frame to 12" in I-Beam @ 16PPF.
- 10" channel neck
- 4" side rails
- 24" cross member spacing
- Treated wood deck with 5 ft. dovetail
- 102" max. deck width
- 5' spring assist stand up ramps
- Tool tray
- Adjustable 2/5/16" gooseneck coupler
- 12,000 lb. drop foot jack
- Stake pockets with rub rail
- Primed and painted with two topcoats of acrylic enamel with hardener
- Break away kit, reflective tape, safety chains, and sealed beam lights
- Pop-up dovetail - $300
- Dual jacks - $100
- 750/16 load range F 12 ply rating BIAS spare - $155
- DEDUCT FOR NO DOVETAIL OR RAMPS - $99 (extra non-credit card deposit required)