Professional Series, GVWR 25,000 lb.
Appalachian's versatile Micro IV double deck 4-car trailer features two hydraulically movable decks that can be set for the trailer to be used as a wedge. It has 41'10" of usable deck in this form. Fender clearance is not an issue for loading the top deck in this format. It will haul two, 4-door dually pick-ups or three small to medium vehicles. It features a fully self-contained hydraulic system with a 2-way valve so that one pump operates either deck. Stake pockets and rubrails make tying down vehicles quick and easy. Rachets with wheel-loop straps are included. The ridged mesh runners save weight and make loading easy in inclement weather. The top deck is 8' wide, giving you room to get out of the top vehicle and walk down the deck to the ground - hence no ladder is needed. The ridged mesh deck and high strength tubing frame make a durable yet lightweight trailer. Empty weight is 7,860 lb. including the standard spare tire and rachets with wheel straps. The hydraulics are self-contained in a lockable toolbox. A second toolbox is provided to carry the straps and rachets. An all tubing main-frame, 3-7,000 lb. axles, slipper spring suspension, and premium US made Firestone radials (spare included) along with 8 ft. aluminum ramps make this the most versatile 4-car trailer you can buy!
25,000 LB GVWR PROFESSIONAL SERIES
DOUBLE DECK FOUR CAR TRAILER
GVWR 25,000 lb. - Capacity 18,000 lb. with 7,000 lb. Hitchload - $15,999
- 3-7,000 lb. STRAIGHT EZ-lube axles with all wheel brakes
- Heavy duty slipper spring suspension
- 235/85 R16-load range E 10 ply rating - Firestone Transforce RADIAL tires (US made)
- 235/85 R16-load range E 10 ply rating - Firestone Transforce spare tire (US made)
- 28'10" long bottom deck, 24” wide ridged mesh runners
- 28'1" long top deck with 24" wide ridged mesh runners
- 41'10" overall length with an empty weight of 7,860 lb.
- Self contained hydraulic system to operate top deck
- Self contained hydraulic system to operate bottom deck
- Stake pockets with rub rail (rachets and wheel straps included)
- 8' aluminum loading ramps
- Dual 12,000 lb. dropfoot jacks
- Adjustable 2 5/16 gooseneck coupler
- Hydraulics enclosed in toolbox with lockable lid
- Second toolbox to carry rachets and straps in
- Primed and painted with two topcoats of acrylic enamel with hardener
- Break away kit, reflective tape, safety chains, and all heat shrink sealed wiring with LED lighting