Professional Series, GVWR 25,000 lb.
Appalachian's versatile Micro IV double deck 4-car trailer is the most user friendly double deck trailer on the market. It addresses the weakness of the current market leading 5-car trailer (from that company down south) - namely the steep loading angle of the rear deck. This is accomplished with our trailer having two hydraulically movable decks that give a much longer and more gradual loading angle. Both vehicles can be loaded and tied down on the top deck before the deck is pushed up into the raised position. The top deck is 8' wide, giving you room to get out of the top vehicle and walk down the deck to the ground - hence no ladder is needed. This versatile trailer is capable of hauling three SUV's and one full size car at one time as illustrated in the pictures. It features a fully self-contained hydraulic system with a 2-way valve so that one pump operates either deck. Stake pockets and rubrails make tying down vehicles quick and easy. Rachets with wheel-loop straps are included. The ridged mesh runners save weight and make loading easy in inclement weather. The ridged mesh deck and high strength tubing frame make a durable yet lightweight trailer. Empty weight is 7,860 lb. including the standard spare tire and rachets with wheel straps. The hydraulics are self-contained in a lockable toolbox. A second toolbox is provided to carry the straps and rachets. An all tubing main-frame, 3-7,000 lb. axles, slipper spring suspension, and premium US made Firestone radials (spare included) along with 8 ft. aluminum ramps make this cost effective trailer the most versatile 4-car trailer you can buy!
25,000 LB GVWR PROFESSIONAL SERIES
DOUBLE DECK FOUR CAR TRAILER
GVWR 25,000 lb. - Capacity 18,000 lb. with 7,000 lb. Hitchload - $15,999
- 3-7,000 lb. STRAIGHT EZ-lube axles with all wheel brakes
- Heavy duty slipper spring suspension
- 235/85 R16-load range E 10 ply rating - Firestone Transforce RADIAL tires (US made)
- 235/85 R16-load range E 10 ply rating - Firestone Transforce spare tire (US made)
- 28'10" long bottom deck, 24” wide ridged mesh runners
- 28'1" long top deck with 24" wide ridged mesh runners
- 41'10" overall length with an empty weight of 7,860 lb.
- Self contained hydraulic system to operate top deck
- Self contained hydraulic system to operate bottom deck
- Stake pockets with rub rail (rachets and wheel straps included)
- 8' aluminum loading ramps
- Dual 12,000 lb. dropfoot jacks
- Adjustable 2 5/16 gooseneck coupler
- Hydraulics enclosed in toolbox with lockable lid
- Second toolbox to carry rachets and straps in
- Primed and painted with two topcoats of acrylic enamel with hardener
- Break away kit, reflective tape, safety chains, and all heat shrink sealed wiring with LED lighting