The contractor grade 10000 GVWR equipment trailer adds premium components over the standard duty version. These additions include premium radial tires, 7,000 lb. drop foot jack, 2 5/16″ adjustable coupler, 16″ cross-member spacing, rubrail, a toolbox with lockable lid, and a US made sealed modular wiring harness with rubber mount LED lights. All these additional features are less expensive in this contractor grade equipment trailer package than if purchased separately.
10,000 LB GVWR CONTRACTOR GRADE WOOD FLOOR EQUIPMENT TRAILER
GVWR 10,000 lb. - Capacity 8,500 lb. with 1,500 lb. Hitchload - Ramp Capacity 8,500 lb.
|18 FT STANDARD IN STOCK LENGTH||$4,799|
|20 FT OPTIONAL LENGTH||$4,899|
Shorter length available- same price as standard length.
- 5,200 lb. STRAIGHT EZ-lube axles with 4 wheel brakes
- Double eye spring suspension
- 225/75 R15 load range E 10 ply rating premium radial tires
- 6″ channel frame and tongue
- 16″ cross member spacing
- 82″ between fenders
- Treated wood deck with 2-ft. dovetail
- 5′ stand-up ramps
- Heavy duty adjustable plate for 2 5/16″ ball or pintle eye
- 7,000 lbs drop foot jack
- Toolbox with lockable lid
- Heavy duty fenders
- Stake pockets with rub rail
- Primed and painted with two topcoats of acrylic enamel with hardener
- Break away kit, reflective tape, safety chains, sealed modular wiring harness, and sealed beam LED lighting