Our least expensive light duty equipment trailer is equipped with four-wheel brakes, a 7,000 lb. drop foot jack, stake pockets, and swing-up channel loading ramps. This equipment trailer is ideal for hauling a small tractor or mini-excavator.
Light Duty Equipment Trailers
5" Channel Frame and Tongue
GVWR 7,000 lb.
7,000 LB GVWR LIGHT DUTY WOOD FLOOR EQUIPMENT TRAILER
GVWR 7,000 lb. - Capacity 6,000 lb. with 1,000 lb. Hitchload - Ramp Capacity 6,000 lb.
|16 FT STANDARD IN STOCK LENGTH||$3,899|
|18 FT OPTIONAL LENGTH||$3,999|
- 3,500 lb. braking axles with 4 wheel brakes
- Double eye spring suspension
- 205/75 R15 load range C 6 ply rating radial tires
- 5″ channel frame and tongue
- 24″cross member spacing-3″ channel crossmembers
- 82” between fenders
- Treated wood deck with 2-ft. dovetail
- 5′ stand-up ramps
- 2 5/16 ball coupler
- 7,000 lb. drop foot jack
- Tool tray
- Heavy duty fenders
- 10 stake pockets
- Primed and painted with two topcoats of acrylic enamel with hardner
- Break away kit, reflective tape, safety chains, and sealed beam lighting