Appalachian’s premium contractor grade 15000 GVWR equipment gooseneck trailers are great for hauling a skid steer, rubber tracked loader, or mini excavator. The lower deck height compared to a flatbed deckover style gooseneck helps accomplish this ease of loading. We build the frame and gooseneck out of heavy-duty 8″ channel. These equipment gooseneck trailers also have beefy 4″ channel ramps with spring assist, which are necessary for today’s heavier equipment that this trailer is ideal for hauling. Running gear is 7,000 lb. axles with slipper spring suspension and premium radial tires. Other quality features include a 12,000 lb. dropfoot jack, a toolbox with lockable lid, and 2 5/16″ adjustable gooseneck coupler. 16″ cross-member spacing and rub rails on the stake pockets are additional frame features. Our cold weather wiring package includes a sealed modular wiring harness with rubber mount lifetime LED lighting.
15,000 LB GVWR CONTRACTOR GRADE EQUIPMENT GOOSENECK TRAILER
GVWR 15,000 lb. - Capacity 12,000 lb. with 3,000 lb. Hitchload - Ramp Capacity 12,000 lb.
|24 FT LENGTH||$7,099|
Shorter length available- same price as standard length.
- 7,000 lb. STRAIGHT EZ-lube axles with 4 wheel brakes
- Heavy duty slipper spring suspension
- 235/80R16 load range E 10 ply rating premium radial tires
- 8″ channel frame and tongue
- 16″ cross member spacing
- 82″ between fenders
- Treated wood deck with 4-ft. dovetail
- 5′ stand-up, spring assisted ramps with 4″ channel runners
- 2 5/16″ adjustable gooseneck coupler
- 12,000 lb. drop foot jack
- Toolbox with lockable lid
- Heavy duty fenders
- Stake pockets with rub rail
- Primed and painted with two topcoats of acrylic enamel with hardener
- Break away kit, reflective tape, safety chains, sealed modular wiring harness, and sealed beam LED lighting
RECOMMENDED TIRE UPGRADE FOR 15,000 GVWR TRAILER
“PREMIUM” 235/85 R16 LOAD RANGE G 14 PLY RATING RADIAL TIRES
$500 FOR FOUR TIRES
SPARE – $300