Our premium grade 10 ton flatbed tandem dual gooseneck trailers are built with a heavy duty 12″ I-Beam main frame, 6″ channel outer rails, and close 16″ crossmember spacing. The oil bath, tandem dual axles, with premium tires provide a long lasting running gear. Loading equipment is easy on the cleated swing-up loading ramps. Other valuable features include a long-lasting treated wood floor and a toolbox with a lockable lid. There is no need to worry about lighting issues down the road. This trailer has a one-piece, US made, sealed modular wiring harness and lifetime rubber mounted LED lighting. These Tandem Dual Gooseneck Trailers are available in 5′ increments from 25′ to 40′ long.
25,000 LB GVWR CONTRACTOR GRADE FLATBED GOOSENECK TRAILERS TANDEM DUAL
GVWR 25,000 lb. - Capacity 20,000 lb. with 5,000 lb. Hitchload Ramp Capacity 20,000 lb.
|25 FT Standard In Stock Length||$11,699|
|30 FT Optional Length||$12,199|
|35 FT Optional Length||$12,899|
|40 FT Optional Length||$13,599|
- 10,000 lb. oil bath braking axles
- Heavy duty slipper spring suspension
- 235/80R16 load range E 10 ply rating premium radial tires
- 12″ I-Beam main frame @ 16PPF on 25′ and 30′ models
- 12″ I-Beam main frame @ 19PPF on 35′ and 40′ models – includes torque tube.
- 12″ I-beam uprights with 10″ channel neck
- 6″ channel side rails
- 16″ cross member spacing
- Treated wood deck with 5 ft. dovetail
- 102″ max. deck width
- 5′ spring assist stand up ramps
- Toolbox with lockable lid
- Adjustable 2 5/16″ gooseneck coupler
- Single 12,000 lb. drop foot jack on 25′ length
- Stake pockets with rub rail
- Primed and painted with two topcoats of acrylic enamel with hardener
- Break away kit, reflective tape, safety chains, sealed modular wiring harness, and sealed beam LED lighting